Monday, April 26, 2010

Week Seventeen 4/18 - 4/24

4/24/10- Triston and I decorated his room today. Sponge-Bob, Cars and Diary of a Wimpy Kid. You can't beat that for an eight year old boy!

4/25/10- A really great picture of my boy's.

Friday started out pretty uneventful but it ended up with us in the ER. Keegan fell on his Tonka truck and ended up with this. He ended up getting it glued together. Thursday he fell and scraped up his elbow. Three major owies in one week! This was not my POTD but it will be one of the bigger pictures I'm doing on my monthly page.



4/22/10- Which one to pick? 4/21/10- Watching the garbage truck is something Keegan does every week.

4/20/10- We are looking at pre-school's for Keegan. The boy's were trying to entertain themselves.

4/19/10- Aslan playing with the top part of a gallon of milk. Our cats love these things!

4/18/10- Triston came inside today claiming to have been bitten by a snake, yet it was all scabbed over. Hmmm?


Check out more blogs by clicking the Project Life Tuesday's button.

6 comments:

  1. Cute photos Jess. Boys!! Know what you are going through, I have 3!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow--look at all the injuries! That's boys, I guess, though my toddler-girl is pretty rumble-tumble herself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH man a week full of people getting hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute boys you have! That must have been one heck of a snake! ;-) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pics this week! I love your background design...looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy to be back in the technology world. I missed my computer so bad. We started back last night with tv first. I liked your pictures this week. So sorry about keeghan hate it when they get hurt. Sam is always like that, falling down. You dog/cat photos are so cute love the journaling for them. I'm hoping to post new photos tonight/tomorrow for my "week in the life" with Ali Edward's, I loved it. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete