Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Week Twenty-One 5/16 - 5/22

5/22/10- Keegan really loves Bubbles. What kid doesn't though. He was blowing the Bubbles at Bear who had managed to sneak outside!
5/21/10- Dublin got a new bone today. It was really funny watching him try to grab it while it was on the kitchen floor. Tile floors and dog paws don't mix!
5/20/10- Today is my Birthday. It was a pretty fun day. We went out to eat at Ruby Tuesday's and then came home and had the cake Ian made for me. (I forgot to take a picture of the cake until after we cut into it) The boys got me flowers and Triston made me a balloon at school.
2/19/10- My husband baking me a birthday cake for tomorrow. I even got to lick the beaters!
5/18/10- We haven't seen this racetrack in awhile. When I organized the basement, I found all the pieces to it. Keegan decided he wanted to play with it today. His car (Lightning McQueen) is winning!
5/17/10- M&M's oh how I love thee! (Note the little orange m&m on here with his hands up, love it!!)
5/16/10- Dublin has been doing really well with stay. After all he stayed away from his treat long enough for me to get a picture, and those are his favorite treats!

Have a good week!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you glad you had a fun day and didn't have to make your own cake. It looks yummy even cut up already. My kids love bubbles too. Funny photos of your puppy he's getting big. Love the race track. I just cleaned out Sam's closet and found old toys he forgot about of course now he wants them. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have that racetrack too and my boys love it also. :-)

    ReplyDelete