Monday, May 17, 2010

Weeks Nineteen & Twenty 5/2-5/15

5/15/10- Triston is finally interested in learning to ride his bike without training wheels. Daddy is a very good teacher and after only a few minutes Triston was going by himself. By the end of the day he was going about 40 feet before he would crash! We are still fine tuning that part!
Keegan riding his new bike. We had a lot of fun on Saturday.
5/14/10- Keegan got a new bike and helmet today. He was so excited that he rode through Toy's r Us!

5/13/10- We have to buy a new washing machine because ours is deciding it doesn't want to wash clothes anymore. I have been doing my research but we still aren't 100% sure what we are going to get.
5/12/10- Ian has brought me daisies in a different color everyday this week. He is such a great husband!
5/11/10- Our basement needed to get cleaned up BAD! It is so nice and clean now that I don't want the kids playing down there.
5/10/10- Ian & I watched Fireproof tonight. What a great movie! Such an amazing way to reconnect with your spouse!
5/9/10- This is what my boy's did for me on Mother's day. As you can see I like chocolate although this is not my typical breakfast.
5/8/10- I was upstairs getting the "pool-tub" ready for Keegan. Ian went to take Dublin for a walk and as soon as I got Keegan in the tub Triston came running upstairs saying the dishwasher was leaking. I told Triston to keep an eye on his brother while I went and checked it out. After I got done soaking up the mess (we have really clean floors now) I went upstairs to find Keegan in the tub with several of his stuffed animals. Some of them were the ones from Build-a-bear and have the little sound boxes in them. My children are so lucky to be alive. We are now minus a few stuffed animals though!
5/7/10- I see this every morning, the kids getting EVERY. LAST. DROP.
5/6/10- The only plants that I can keep alive are Bamboo and a Cactus. How sad is that?
5/5/10- It's so much fun going through a car-wash isn't it? The kids love going through and hearing all the sounds, seeing all the soap and water and not getting wet. And if I'm being honest so do I! We were going to do this over spring break but had to make some changes to our plans so we went today.
5/4/10- On our way to story time today Keegan and I almost ran over this turtle, so I pulled over got Keegan out and we saved it. We watched to make sure it was going to go down the hill to the stream.
5/3/10- I love having a dishwasher. It makes doing dishes so much easier.
5/2/10- We were a little late in watching this movie mainly because we weren't really interested in watching it. What!?! Well we watched it tonight and it is absolutely AMAZING! Probably the best movie either of us has seen. Ever!

4 comments:

  1. I really loved your pictures this week, a little of everything. Good for Tristin riding a bike. My kids love bike riding. We had two leaks this past couple months too, hate cleaning it all up. That is so sweet of your husband, such a nice surprise and so colorful. I've been wanting to watch a movie with hubby too but no time. So nice for boys to give you breakfast, such a sweet idea for the flower. My favorite is the boys slurping down their milk from cereal bowls, that is just so funny. You got a great photo of that. My kids never do that don't know why. It was fun visiting again, have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great everyday shots. Love the dishwasher one the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great weekly photos! Ditto on the bamboo plants! That is the ONLY thing I can keep alive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I here that a lot about Avitar and have yet to see if - for the same reason :) Guess I better get on the ball!

    ReplyDelete