Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Week Twenty- Five 6/13 - 6/19

6/19/10- We had fun outside today playing squirt guns and water balloons!
(ugh...I got the date wrong again)
6/18/10- Today was Triston's last day of school. He was pretty bummed. I know he's strange!
6/17/10- I have been dyeing rice for the kiddo's. This is what I have so far.
6/16/10- Triston and his wonderful teacher. He is really going to miss her.
6/15/10- Keegan did a Toy Story puzzle today. He really loves puzzles!
6/14/10- Keegan had fun having this little guy crawl on his hand!
6/13/10- We went over to a friends house today and we had a blast! The kids loved the pools and Keegan has a girlfriend now!
That's it for this week, til next time...

1 comment:

  1. I like your pictures for the week. Triston looks so cute in his. My kids are actually a little sad the last day too, they don't want to leave the teacher they have. I like the puzzle, we need one of those. Love how their is two pools for the kids to play in. That's a cool idea for the rice will have to try that. Thanks for visting and you will love the magazine it truly has wonderful stories and photos. Have a great first week on summer vacation!!

    ReplyDelete