Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Week Twenty-Eight 7/4 - 7/10

7/10/10- I got the kids some sillybandz the other day and they love wearing them.
7/9/10- Triston is writing a story. He has been working on it for a few weeks and I told him when he is done we can type it up and make room for him to illustrate it. He really wants to be an Author/Illustrator when he grows up. Check out how small his handwriting is!
7/8/10- I stop by this blog on a regular basis. Becky is after all the reason for me doing Project Life! I love reading her creative ideas.
7/7/10- I got some new supplies today!! I can't wait to get started on some new pages for my scrapbooks!
7/6/10- Triston took this picture of a tower he built, the thing is over 5ft tall! I'm going to let him write about it in the scrapbook.
7/5/10- Our cat Koda went outside and got dirty today, so naturally I gave him a bath when he got inside. He wasn't happy, but I couldn't help but laugh.
The boy's all doing sparkler's. They were casting spells on each other and making pictures. Triston kept saying "The picture's I make are in 3-D!"
7/4/10- Happy 4th of July!! We had fun lighting fireworks at home this year instead of going and watching the big show on the lake.
Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Love the fireworkk pic. pretty!
    and those bracelets lol. I kept seeing people with them wondering what in the world and my 6 y/o and 2 y/o found them the other day in the story. Kid fads are so funny but at least this is a cheap one! Looks like your kids have quite a few they've collected. It makes a cute picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos this week. My kids have those silly bands too, I think their cool because there's so many themes. That's great hes working on a book and so nice of you to make into a real book for him.It is amazing what Becky does and inspires me as well. That is an awesome huge tower. I love love you scrap stuff where did you go? Good luck on scrapping maybe you can share you pages when your done. Have a great week. I will post more pictures about the dream house we saw tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your firework picture is awesome! I check Becky's blog daily. Ah...to be just like her! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete