Thursday, December 30, 2010

It's been awhile...

So I was doing really well at keeping up with my picture a day thing until I started getting pretty sick. I was to sick to take pictures everyday and certainly to sick to blog. The reason for my sickness?? I'm pregnant!!! This will be our 3rd boy and we are so excited! He is due to arrive mid March. Anyway, I'm feeling much better these days and since it's almost a new year I decided to do Project Life again. I will be posting on here (hopefully) every Tuesday starting with the 2nd Tuesday of the year. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you are back and congratulations on having a new baby boy!! How exciting for you. I've missed seeing your pictures always something cute and funny with your kids. I am still doing my project life and still going strong for 2011. Looking forward to seeing your new pictures. Have a Happy and Safe New Years!!

    ReplyDelete