Tuesday, January 25, 2011

1/16/11 - 1/22/11

1/22/11- Getting things ready for the little one to get here. He'll be here before we know it!
1/21/11- Keegan had pajama day at school today! He thought is was really fun that he didn't have to get dressed when everyone else did.
1/20/11- Triston brought a rubber lizard home from school and said it would stick to the ceiling. He threw it up there to show us and sure enough it stuck. It drove the cats CRAZY, they were all trying really hard to get it. It was pretty fun to watch. On a side note, the lizard stayed up there for 3 days until Ian finally jumped up and got it down.
1/19/11- I love looking at the moon. It was so bright tonight that I noticed it through the blinds. Ian took this picture and I think it is a great shot!
1/18/11- We got a bit of a freeze last night. The kids of course had no school and Ian had to wait until the sun came out a bit so he could get in the car.
1/17/11- The craving's are here! I got a bad craving for my Grandma's ground up minced ham. It was almost as good as hers. I know it looks gross, but it tastes so good!
1/16/11- I had my baby shower today. My friend Kristie did a wonderful job hosting, and I had a great time being with great friends!!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week!!

1 comment:

  1. Fun photos again. We love pj at school day too. I laughed about the lizard, that would freak me out too. That moon is amazing, he did a great job capturing it. We had ice, below zero temps here too, not fun at all. I love baby showers, how exciting. My new baby cousin was born yesterday and I can't wait to meet him then I get to babysit him, fun times. Have a good week and see you next Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete