Tuesday, March 8, 2011

2/27/11 - 3/5/11

3/5/11 - Aslan loves playing in this closet. We have gone through it several times and there is nothing in there that would make her want to play there.
3/4/11 - Keegan wanted me to take some pictures of him and he came up with his own poses. This is just one of many, he is such a ham.

3/3/11 - Dastan can lift his head while on his tummy. Triston was being a really good big brother and talking to him to try and get him to look at him.

3/2/11 - My Grandpa passed away today. It broke my heart but at least I got to tell him he was a Great-Grandpa again. I am very sad that I won't be able to go home for the funeral. I miss you Papa!

3/1/11 - My Grandpa isn't doing well so my mom is leaving early so she can be home with him. She has been sick most of the time she has been here, so she is getting in some good cuddle time with Dastan.

2/28/11 - Such tiny hands with some long fingers!

2/27/11 - Mimi making receiving blankets for Dastan with Bear's help. He's not this helpful when it's just me here, all he's does is sleep.


Hope you have a great week!


3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your grandpa passing, sending blessings and prayers for your family. Sweet pictures of your boys this week. I'm so impressed how well you are keeping up on this with your newest little guy. It will be worth the time your giving to this project life when you have a years worth of photos of your boys growing and changing. Take care and have another good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm amazed you can keep up with a new baby in the house. Love all the newborn pictures though. He's precious and sorry about your grandpa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry about the loss of your grandpa. Absolutely precious picture of baby hands with yours. So sweet. Hope this week is a little easier.

    ReplyDelete