1) You have gotten so big. At your 2 month appt you weighed 11lbs 3oz. You also have some very chubby thigh's...I love it.
2) You startle yourself everytime you sneeze.
3) You love to look at pictures on the wall.
4) You have discovered your hand...so far it's just the one hand but I'm sure you'll find the other one soon.
5) Your chin quivers a lot, so does your left leg.
6) You usually only get up once between 11pm & 5am.
7) You have made friends with the Lion on your bouncey seat.
8) You are in 0-3 months clothes.
9) You have had rice cereal twice, you didn't like it either time.
10) You like to wake up around 5 and think that is the time to start the day. When I try to put you back to sleep, you just smile at me.
11) You love to take baths now, I think it's one of your favorite things to do.
12) You don't like getting onesies put on.
13) You drink 7-8 4oz bottles in a 24 hour period.
14) You can sit in your bumbo seat for a few minutes at a time, although you don't really like it yet.
15) You use your "plug" to help you fall asleep.
16) You tend to get fussy around 4pm.
17) You kick like crazy in the bathtub. It is so much fun to watch you having so much fun.
18) You can hold your head up pretty well when you are laying on somebody's chest, but not so well when you are on the floor.
19) You love to watch the DirectTV logo bounce around the TV screen.
20) You are in size 1 pampers diapers.
21) You smile all the time, my little smiley guy.
22) You love to look at the octopus on your play mat.
23) You love to kick your legs when you are laying down. Daddy gave you the nickname "Happy Feet."
24) You always sleep with your hands above your head.