Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Week Four 1/17/10 - 1/23/10

1/23/10- This is my speciality, Meatballs. I don't make them very often but we had friends over and they feed lots of people. They are one of my favorite meals.
1/22/10- We got a Zhu Zhu Pet for our cats to play with and they were pretty entertained with it. Bear (not pictured) kept picking it up which makes it so it won't go anymore.
1/21/10- I was sick today so I was laying on the couch. Keegan kept himself entertained and told me to "Get some seep." I didn't sleep but I did rest, when I got up to make him lunch he asked "Did you have a nice seep Mommy?" So cute!
1/20/10- We had some friends over today. Keegan and his friend had a lot of fun playing together with their potato heads.
1/19/10- I was in need of chocolate today and we didn't really have any around the house so we improvised. We used graham crackers and chocolate frosting. Keegan loved getting to help make them but not as much as he loved eating them!
1/18/10- For their afternoon snack today the kids wanted to have crackers and easy cheese. They love making art with the cheese. This time Triston made a smiley face and Keegan made a mountain.
1/17/10- On Sunday the kids picked a movie to watch, they actually agreed that they wanted to watch Monsters Inc.
Don't forget to click on the Project Life Tuesday's buton in the upper corner of my blog and head over to Jessica Turner's blog to see more Project Life ideas.

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures... the first one made me REAL hungry, yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics. I loved the food art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boys are adorable! The Zhu Zhu pet cat toy made me laugh! And, like Susan, I'm now craving meatballs! :) Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Those are some serious meatballs! Yummy! Did you have to stand in line to get a zhu zhu for the cats? :D

    ReplyDelete