Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Week Two 1/3/10 - 1/9/10

1/9/10: The kids made this awesome tent to sleep in. Unfortunately they wouldn't stay in the tent after I took this picture, so the tent got ruined. We fixed it several times but in the end they just slept in their beds.

1/8/10: Apparently this is enough snow to close Triston's school for the day. The funny thing is the snow was all melted by the afternoon.

1/7/10: Yes I have a picture of a doorknob, but this doorknob comes with quite a story. Keegan came downstairs to tell me he couldn't get into his bedroom. I asked him why and he said "Aslan jumped up and locked the door." The lock is on the inside and we don't have any key's plus Aslan was in his room. This turned into quite a problem. I ended up taking the doorknob off to get it unlocked. I have since switched the doorknobs around so they can no longer be locked from the inside.

1/6/10: After waiting slightly impatiently for a month and a half, my Project Life kit finally came. I was super excited when the fed-ex truck pulled up. I couldn't wait to get started on this! P.S. I know I totally scraplifted this picture idea straight from Becky Higgin's. It was just to cute not to do.

1/5/10: Aslan has claimed this as her window. She is sitting here almost every time we go downstairs. I have yet to see either of the other two cat's in her spot.

1/4/10: Mommy and Keegan going on some errands. Just some of the things we do together while Triston's at school and Daddy's at work.

1/3/10: Yes we are big dorks. We get together and play Dungeon's and Dragon's with our friends once every couple of weeks. The kids love getting to spend this time playing together. I know it's dorky but it's fun!









3 comments:

  1. To see Project 365 ideas by others go to http://jessicaturnersblog.blogspot.com/2010/01/project-life-tuesday-week-one.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jess! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :) I love the newfound ability to connect with other moms online! And, we're not that far apart geographically either! I live in MD and see that you're currently in VA! That's neat. Do you use twitter? I'm on as (don't laugh) jennifromdaburg lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe your cat locked the door! That is hilarious!

    Your boys are precious!

    ReplyDelete