Saturday, September 10, 2011

8/21/11 - 9/3/11

Well it has been quite awhile since I posted. Our computer crashed and I lost about 2 months worth of pictures. I now back up all my pictures BEFORE I delete them from my camera. Major lesson learned. I was able to save all but about a weeks worth of PL pictures, so I had to re-take just a few. Anyway, blogger won't let me post more than twenty pictures at a time (what's up with that?) so to get caught up you need to scroll down through four (yes 4) posts. Enjoy!

9/3/11- HUSKER game day. The first game of the season and the first game as part of the BIG 10. GO BIG RED!!!

9/2/11- Our netbook crashed and now we have been having problems with our desktop. So we rebooted it back to it's original state. It's much faster now.

9/1/11- Back to school time. I love getting all the back to school supplies and then taking pictures of them while they are all shiny and new. I know I'm weird but I can't be the only one who does this.

8/31/11- Little man fell asleep on his side and because his thighs are so fat, his feet don't touch the ground.

8/30/11- Dastan likes to stick his tongue out while I feed him, it tends to take a bit longer this way.

8/29/11- Keegan finally wanted to ride his bike this summer. He did pretty good too, he just kept forgetting to pedal.

8/28/11- While we waited for Irene to hit yesterday, I scrapbooked. I was able to get Dastan's 2nd month done. It's not completely finished in this picture, but you get the idea.

8/27/11- We are in the path of Hurricane Irene. It is suppose to get bad over night but so far it has just been rain and a little wind.

8/26/11- Water...check, canned food...check, new flashlight's because the kids liked to play with our old ones and burned out the bulbs...check, two very freaked out kids from watching the news about the Hurricane...double check. This will be interesting.

8/25/11- I got a new part time job at Jo-Ann's. I started on the 21st and so far I really like it. I work with some really fun people, and it's a pretty fast paced job so the time goes by fairly quickly.

8/24/11- The older boys had to get the flu mist today. Triston did great, but Keegan wasn't so sure about it...he did good though.

8/23/11- At 1:51pm today we had a 5.9 earthquake. I have never been through an earthquake and at first I wasn't sure what it was. I was taking pictures of Dastan when it started and after about 3 seconds (it seemed like a lot longer) I picked him up, the older two were by my side and I told them to get to a doorway. Dastan and I went to the door leading into the kitchen and Triston went to the back door, that leads no where. By the time I could tell him to get to the other doorway by me the quake was over. It was an experience I will never forget.

8/22/11- Ian making one of our favorite meals, cheeseburgers.

8/21/11- Dastan is 6 months old already. I can't believe how fast this time is going by. He is such a joy to have and is always smiling.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. We did the flu mist today too! My kids were not loving it but I think that they appreciated it more than the shot! :)

    ReplyDelete